- Entry is open to all legitimate companies which are registered in any country and region in Asia.
- The entry must be a smart app, that is, a software application running on one of the commercially available mobile operating system, including but not limited to iOS, Android, Bada/Tizen, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Symbian, webOS, MeeGo, and LiMo.
- At least one of the main creator(s) of the smart app — the brand owner, the software developer, and/or the content provider — must be registered in any country and region in Asia.
- The app is mainly designed for and used in Asian market(s).
- The main creator(s) must have the intellectual property rights of the entry, or have the proof of endorsement from its clients, designers, developers, agents or other relevant parties that have all or part of the intellectual property rights of the entry.
- The smart app must be active in the marketplace, or downloadable from a publicly accessible platform, within the application and assessment period of the Awards.
Asia Smart App Awards
Online Application Form
22/02/2017 - 21/04/2017